Pages


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unspoken words

I have decided to use my Blogspot more often, more so for a personal blog page.

On December 25, 2011, I had received news of my ex-husband (my daughter's father) had passed away of a heart attack. It was very shocking. I have literally taken a step back and am still finding it mind blowing. I have learned over the years to let things go, and do not carry a grudge of over things that have happened long past.

Regardless of whatever that has happened, I find it the most best time to put things aside and let all things go. There has been a frustrating point now, I had anticipated some sort of word from his family members, at least for my daughter's sake. No word on anything from anyone from the family, not even to her. I had received all this news from a close friend, and just recently I had broke the news to my daughter.

I can understand if his family members have angst against me. My feelings on this is, fine, feel free, it is your right, but don't punish her for it (my daughter). I don't feel it's right and it's down right cruel and frustrating when people can't even take 2 seconds to keep her in mind. She was his daughter, did they forget this?

I do hope that perhaps they can keep her in mind and perhaps keep in contact with her, if not, then all I can do is be there for her as always.

No comments: