Pages


Friday, January 6, 2012

I once again will state this...I will NEVER understand people (I am stating this about "supposedly" grown and mature adults). I have to learn information 3rd hand, and no one has the maturity to at least inform me or anyone else involved about something pretty important. Yes, it makes me angry and yes it makes me very upset because these things have been laid on my plate and I had to become the bearer of bad news. All I can say at this point is WTF...grow a set, find a spine and freaking just be mature enough to let me know. Again having to find things 3rd hand (I don't even state 2nd hand anymore because that's how the situation has been), finding the obituary set and I found this myself. Furthermore, I see I am stated in said article plus my daughter. Someone could of taken the time to say this information to me, bad enough, I had to break this to my daughter. I would of thought and hoped they would of taken the time to inform her or SOMETHING. So my faith in people for being at least somewhat trying to be honest and upfront has been diminished and it slowly being faded away. It's no wonder, I sit back and realize why I do NOT have any trust issues with people outside my family/close friends. Perhaps my view(s) will become more positive later in life, but right now, my task at hand is to make sure my daughter heals in time and hopefully realize she had nothing to do with this, however, deep down I feel that those who could not have been honest and at least contact her, they can take the time to grow up and realize the damage that has been set in on this. I honestly can say, NO ONE can undo the damage, NO ONE can assist in her healing EXCEPT ME. I have taken responsibility for her and it is a life long dedication. Take it as you will as it being selfish, but I have been the one for years to be there for her. NO ONE CAN CHANGE THAT. NO ONE.

No comments: